Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Body Reaction To Strong Antibiotic Itchy Rash Please Help!!?

Itchy rash please help!!? - body reaction to strong antibiotic

A couple of months, I suffered a severe red rash in his eyes, he had a burning sensation. I visited my doctor who told me he had an allergic reaction to a virus I had? ? Infection and completed after 2 weeks, I landed with a normal rate followed by antibiotics. On Monday, the same thing happened but this time it's all over. There is even a patch of the pain in my socks touch my skin. I racked my brains to think what could be the other thing was that I felt eating Snickers bars that contain peanuts. Yesterday I had 2 and my throat is like swelling was as if someone had put a golf ball in my throat. Might it be allergic to peanuts? Even last night I was just out of the bathroom and felt something in my stomachthe size of a 5p piece, which look as if they were burned. Help please!

No comments:

Post a Comment